Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Tutu still cant shut up!

For a young person like myself, Bishop Desmond Tutu is a great inspiration to that which seems so impossible. The most intriguing thing is that, he is still going strong even at 75. In fact, it is more like he just turned 18. Above all his qualities, I think honesty and truth take the trophy and he possesses a strength to speak out and say his mind even if it is not considered 'proper' at that point in time and space.

I am truely challenged by the way Bishop Desmond is so confident, frank but extremely humble at the same time. I guess my book selection now includes this new biography about this man with a humble heart and I predict it will have an enormous impact on my life.

click the above heading to view article.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home